~ Gallery - Pubs ~
The Bell Inn
The Bell Inn, Church Street, Lower Gornal.
The Bell Inn was situated opposite St. James Church near the corner with Humphrey Street.
First licensed c1864 having its own brewhouse, this establishment also served as a grocery shop, it was quite short lived as a public house.
Advertied as a beerhouse and provisions shop in 1864.
Last heard of in 1870
Licensees:
1870, Enoch Marsh.
~